ABOUT THE PROJECT
ENTERPRISE – “ENTrepreneuship Experience and Rising Professionals In Sustainable Europe” is a project funded by the European Commission through the Erasmus+ programme (KA2, strategic partnership for innovation and exchange of good practices for school education) and it aims at implementing collaboration among school staff (teachers, educators, project managers) and professionals in the field of sustainable work start-up at European level in promoting intensive dissemination of newly produced teaching strategies and innovative ideas in the field of entrepreneurial education and sustainability.
It lasts 24 months from 1-10-2019 to 30-09-2021.
ENTERPRISE involves 5 partners from different countries: AEVA (Portugal), BALGARSKA AGENTSIYA ZA RAZVITIE (Bulgaria), Thora Storm videregående skole (Norway), IISS Pio La Torre (Italy) and CEIPES (Italy).
- To promote social and solidarity economy, innovation, youth employability, and social inclusion, particularly referred to the quality of education, employability, and entrepreneurship in the renewable energy industry, sustainable production, tourism, and agriculture.
- To engage school staff (teachers, educators, project managers, students) and professionals in the field of sustainable work start-up at European level for the promotion of youth entrepreneurship in a wider perspective.
- To foster in young students and new graduates the development of specific know-how, linguistic and socio-relational skills necessary for searching or creating job opportunities in a rapidly evolving sustainable Europe.
- To foster students’ competencies and skills, together with promoting sustainable entrepreneurship.
- To bridge any linguistic shortcomings of teachers and students.
- To broaden the knowledge of the world of work and youth entrepreneurship at the European level on sustainability issues.
- Analysis of the current VET curricula at European level related to entrepreneurship and sustainability.
- Analysis of the existing training materials related with entrepreneurship and sustainability on the world wide web.
- Creation of 5 modules related to entrepreneurship and sustainability to upload online in the platform.
- Test of the tools made with teachers and students during the implementation of the project.
- Creation of an innovative e-learning platform for students and teachers that contains all materials developed during the project.
- Creation of a community of European teachers that could share best practices related to entrepreneurship and sustainability.
INTELLECTUAL OUTPUT 1
Collection of open educational resources in the field of sustainability and youth entrepreneurship.
A digital handbook/ guide for secondary school teachers, containing a collection of Open Educational Resources (OERs) available on the internet in the field of entrepreneurial education and sustainability (EES).
IO1/A1 General report of the analysis of school curricula:
IO1/A2 analysis of the teachers’ survey:
IO1/A5 OERs Handbook Guide:
INTELLECTUAL OUTPUT 3
Pilot study on student learning in entrepreneurship and sustainability
A pilot study on the efficacy of the Entrepreneurial Education and Sustainability (EES) methodology, integrating contents and practice in a multidisciplinary student learning in entrepreneurship and sustainability.
INTELLECTUAL OUTPUT 2
Development of learning paths for teachers and students training in sustainability and entrepreneurial education.
A document in which it is described the ENTERPRISE methodology for school curriculum and the setting up of the pedagogical scenarios for the design and creation of teaching/learning modules.
IO2A1-A2 Development of learning paths for teachers and students in sustainability and entrepreneurial education
INTELLECTUAL OUTPUT 4
E-learning platform in the field of entrepreneurial education and sustainability.
An e-learning platform, which will provide access to the main information of the ENTERPRISE website and the Entrepreneurial Education and Sustainability (EES) learning space where all necessary tools and modules for an EES-based multidisciplinary teaching in class instruction will be deployed.
Click Here to register to the platform
The 4th TM of the ENTERPRISE project took place online on the 8th, September 2021. During the meeting, partners focused on how to organize the development of the project pilot. Specifically, they have discussed the methodology of the pilot, a document that summarize...
This course has been prepared under the Erasmus+ project: ENTERPRISE – “ENTrepreneurship Experience and Rising PRofessionals In Sustainable Europe”, (project number: 2019-1-DE03-KA201-060125). ENTERPRISE project is funded by the European Commission under the Erasmus+...
During the meeting many aspects of the project were discussed. Partners presented IOs implementation, project management and financial issues, dissemination and promotion activities and also monitoring aspects like quality and risk assurance. Some important key points...
The consortium of the project’s partners is happy to announce that the IO4 of the project is ready and out!
CEIPES is the leader of the IO4 - E-learning platform in the field of entrepreneurial education and sustainability - and its staff has been working hard towards the implementation and completion of this Output. The e-learning platform provides access to the main...
The consortium of partners has been working hard to produce quality results for the implementation of the project during these months. Because of the health emergency still in progress and schools going through difficult periods, facing both logistical and personnel...
The consortium of partners of the project is happy to announce that the result of the IO1 of the project is already and out in different languages! ENTERPRISE project is funded by the European Commission under the Erasmus+ programme, KA201 – Strategic Partnerships for...
On the 8th of September 2020 the ENTERPRISE consortium organised another monthly meeting of the project. The meeting was held online. All the partners participated to the meeting. The meeting was conducted through a clear agenda. Partners met to discuss the...
A1 – Analysis of school curriculum and the A5 – Interactive handbook with EES-based OERs are now available
We are happy to announce that the A1 – Analysis of school curriculum in each partner country and the A5 – Interactive handbook with EES-based OERs – of the first Intellectual Output – Collection of Open Educational Resources in the field of sustainability and youth...
On the 20th May 2020 the second meeting of ENTERPRISE - “ENTrepreneurship Experience and Rising PRofessionals In Sustainable Europe” project (Project number: 2019-1-DE03-KA201-060125) took place in an online meeting due to COVID-19. ENTERPRISE aims at implementing...
On the 27th and 28th of January 2020, the kick-off meeting (KOM) of ENTERPRISE “ENTrepreneurship Experience and Rising PRofessionals In Sustainable Europe” project (project number: 2019-1-DE03-KA201-060125) took place in Palermo in the Istituto Istruzione Superiore...