ABOUT THE PROJECT
ENTERPRISE – “ENTrepreneuship Experience and Rising Professionals In Sustainable Europe” is a project funded by the European Commission through the Erasmus+ programme (KA2, strategic partnership for innovation and exchange of good practices for school education) and it aims at implementing collaboration among school staff (teachers, educators, project managers) and professionals in the field of sustainable work start-up at European level in promoting intensive dissemination of newly produced teaching strategies and innovative ideas in the field of entrepreneurial education and sustainability.
It lasts 24 months from 1-10-2019 to 30-09-2021.
ENTERPRISE involves 5 partners from different countries: AEVA (Portugal), BALGARSKA AGENTSIYA ZA RAZVITIE (Bulgaria), Thora Storm videregående skole (Norway), IISS Pio La Torre (Italy) and CEIPES (Italy).
- To promote social and solidarity economy, innovation, youth employability, and social inclusion, particularly referred to the quality of education, employability, and entrepreneurship in the renewable energy industry, sustainable production, tourism, and agriculture.
- To engage school staff (teachers, educators, project managers, students) and professionals in the field of sustainable work start-up at European level for the promotion of youth entrepreneurship in a wider perspective.
- To foster in young students and new graduates the development of specific know-how, linguistic and socio-relational skills necessary for searching or creating job opportunities in a rapidly evolving sustainable Europe.
- To foster students’ competencies and skills, together with promoting sustainable entrepreneurship.
- To bridge any linguistic shortcomings of teachers and students.
- To broaden the knowledge of the world of work and youth entrepreneurship at the European level on sustainability issues.
- Analysis of the current VET curricula at European level related to entrepreneurship and sustainability.
- Analysis of the existing training materials related with entrepreneurship and sustainability on the world wide web.
- Creation of 5 modules related to entrepreneurship and sustainability to upload online in the platform.
- Test of the tools made with teachers and students during the implementation of the project.
- Creation of an innovative e-learning platform for students and teachers that contains all materials developed during the project.
- Creation of a community of European teachers that could share best practices related to entrepreneurship and sustainability.
INTELLECTUAL OUTPUT 1
Collection of open educational resources in the field of sustainability and youth entrepreneurship.
A digital handbook/ guide for secondary school teachers, containing a collection of Open Educational Resources (OERs) available on the internet in the field of entrepreneurial education and sustainability (EES).
IO1/A1 General report of the analysis of school curricula:
IO1/A2 analysis of the teachers’ survey:
IO1/A5 OERs Handbook Guide:
INTELLECTUAL OUTPUT 3
Pilot study on student learning in entrepreneurship and sustainability
A pilot study on the efficacy of the Entrepreneurial Education and Sustainability (EES) methodology, integrating contents and practice in a multidisciplinary student learning in entrepreneurship and sustainability.
INTELLECTUAL OUTPUT 2
Development of learning paths for teachers and students training in sustainability and entrepreneurial education.
A document in which it is described the ENTERPRISE methodology for school curriculum and the setting up of the pedagogical scenarios for the design and creation of teaching/learning modules.
IO2/A1-A2 Development of learning paths for teachers and students in sustainability and entrepreneurial education
IO2/A3: Integrated EES methodology and the creation of learning paths.
INTELLECTUAL OUTPUT 4
E-learning platform in the field of entrepreneurial education and sustainability.
An e-learning platform, which will provide access to the main information of the ENTERPRISE website and the Entrepreneurial Education and Sustainability (EES) learning space where all necessary tools and modules for an EES-based multidisciplinary teaching in class instruction will be deployed.
Click Here to register to the platform
IO4/A4 Guidelines on using EP
After three years from its beginning, the project ENTERPRISE – ENTrepreneurial Experience and Rising PRofessionals in Sustainable Europe, co-funded by the Erasmus+ Programme, project number (2019-1-IT02-KA201-062931), has reached its timespan and it has finished on...
Project Managers from CEIPES join the start of the LTTA in PALERMO, hosted by the I.I.S.S. PIO LA TORRE
On the 21st of March 2022 I.I.S.S. Pio La Torre organised a welcome to the activities of the last LTTA of the project ENTERPRISE (2019-1-IT02-KA201-062931), co-funded by the Erasmus+ Programme, KA2 – Cooperation for Innovation and the Exchange of Good Practices,...
Students from Portugal and Italy arrived late at night the 3rd of March and went from the airport to their hotels and apartments. Friday the 4th of March students from Italia, Portugal and Norway meet at Thora Storm vgs in Trondheim for a LTTA as part of the...
On 9th of March, 30 teachers from high schools in the region of Trøndelag were invited to participate in an Multiplier Event were project members from Thora Storm presented the Intellectual Outputs and several of the result from the ENTERPRISE project. The results...
AEVA hosted, from January 7 to 13, the first LTTA of the Enterprise Project (ENTrepreneuship Experience and Rising Professionals In Sustainable Europe). AEVA is one of the partners of the project that counts with teachers and students in the international working...
Students and Teachers from a local High School joined the Italian Multiplier Event of the Enterprise project
ENTERPRISE – ENTrepreneurship Experience and Rising PRofessionals in Sustainable Europe project (n. 2019- 1-IT02-KA201-062931), co-funded by the Erasmus+ Programme, is coming to an end. The project started in October 2019 and is going to finish in April 2022, because...
Escola Profisional de Aveiro meets a delegation of students and teachers from I.I.S.S. Pio La Torre (Italy) to continue the testing phase
AEVA – Associacao Para a Educacao e Valorizacao da Regiao de Aveiro, partner of the project ENTERPRISE, ENTrepreneurship Experience and Rising PRofessional In Sustainable Europe, project number (2019-1-IT02-KA201-062931), funded by Erasmus+ Programme, KA2 - Strategic...
On 14 October, the CEIPES staff had the opportunity to meet teachers and students of the State High School Pio La Torre of Palermo, leader of the consortium of the ENTERPRISE project, "ENTrepreneurship Experience and Rising PRofessionals in Sustainable Europe"...
The 4th TM of the ENTERPRISE project took place online on the 8th, September 2021. During the meeting, partners focused on how to organize the development of the project pilot. Specifically, they have discussed the methodology of the pilot, a document that summarize...
This course has been prepared under the Erasmus+ project: ENTERPRISE – “ENTrepreneurship Experience and Rising PRofessionals In Sustainable Europe”, (project number: 2019-1-DE03-KA201-060125). ENTERPRISE project is funded by the European Commission under the Erasmus+...